Friday, June 7, 2013

UFOs in Montana de Oro State Park Jan 2013

I was asked by a friend of mine who want to remain anonymous to try to take pictures of UFOs if possible. This may sound weird for the common reader but it has happened to me before. I am also aware that the intelligences behind the UFOs are in control of the contact; we are not. That means I cannot do this all the time at will, it depends the situation and circumstances.As a matter of fact I took a picture ( not visible to the naked eye) from the stairways of the Lincoln Memorial in Washington DC and its shown in my book ET Presence, Role of the USA & New World Visions.You don't have to believe me. The photos are there for you to make your own opinion. 

I decided to go to Montana de Oro since in May of 2012 a disc shaped object appeared in a photo while resting from a hike to my surprise. But not only that I also recorded on the same spot a half a second UFO with my digital camera. Too much coincidence for sure. To make this story more interesting I found out that an artist from L.A. had an interesting experience relate to extraterrestrials in the same area but a couple of months before me. On January 20 during M.L.K. weekend, we decided to go to Montana de Oro State park, located in California. A beautiful place perfect for walks located on the central coast. As you can imagine the park was with people. So I decided to go to a more secluded place at Coon Creek Beach, located in the same park. 

Here are the two phot

  

    

No comments:

Post a Comment