Friday, June 7, 2013

UFO picture taken in Montana de Oro California Jan 2013

A friend of mine who wants to remain anonymous asked me to tray to take picture of UFOs. This has happened to me before in different parts of the world I have traveled. But two things I am sure. First I can't do this at will any time. Most of the time its under certain circumstances. Second, the intelligence behind this are the ones in control of the contact. As a matter of fact I took a picture of a UFO while seated at the Lincoln Memorial Center staircase in Washington DC. This photo appeared in my book ET Presence , Role of the USA & New World Visions.  

I decided to go to Montana de Oro State park, located in California since a disc shape object appeared behind me on a picture while having a break during a hike on May 5 2012.But not only that, for some reason I decided to record on the same spot for only 35 seconds with my digital camera and a UFO appeared on a fraction of a second. This may sound bizarre to the reader and I understand that. However, this unusual fact made me think about Montana de Oro as a magnetic place to have a basic interaction with UFOs.A basic interaction is when a person or a group of persons go to a specific location to with the whole intention and right intent to do a UFO sky watch an record it in the case they show up. Not only the UFO might show up but also respond to the flashlights by the group of enthusiasts.

To my surprise after posting the two pictures and video of unknown objects in my Facebook. I was contacted by an artist from L.A. that mentioned to me that she had a strange experience in the same place back in April 2012. Like a corroboration, I felt this was the place for a future basic interaction. On January, 20 we decided to go to Montana de Oro during M.L.K. long weekend. As you can imagine the park was almost full of people relaxing and enjoying a beautiful sunny day. Looking a quiet place we decided to go to Coon Creek Beach, once there I gave my camera to my friend and told her to as soon as I raise my left thumb she can start taking several pictures non stop.

Four pictures were taken in that sequence. Now, in the very first two appeared unknown objects in the sky- not visible to the naked eye-. Notice that between each picture is five seconds difference! Take a look at both of them and make your own conclusions.

Picture No 1




Picture No 2


   
Now, if  you take a careful look at the picture, right behind me at the end of the the beach there is a cavern. Ten minutes after I got inside and recorded  a second entrance form the sea ( west side). I decided to record the interior of the cavern and zoom in the west side entrance towards the sea. Once I finished, I knew "something happened" that morning. This is the link of the video. Be aware of the following:

UFO recorded from a cavern located at Coon Creek Beach located in Montana de Oro Park in California 01-20-13. Can only be seen at 36th second when I coincidentally zoom in the west entrance 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3VEyLMMKQs

Here, the same video but in slow motion. Once downloaded to Youtube the quality is lower for sure.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4eKTdygNxA


Sequence of the UFO captured on the 36th. second

I have received some comments and critics as well about this video and pictures. However, I have to remark, not to expect a "Hollywood like UFO". That only happens once in a while. In real life the UFO phenomenon is more complex than we think.


No comments:

Post a Comment